We collect anonymous data from every visitor of the Website to monitor traffic and fix bugs.
Collection & Use Of Personal Data
We will not collect any personal data about you unless you voluntarily choose to provide us with it accessing the website, registration, survey, contest participation, apply for a job with us or communicate with our customer service etc), provide your explicit consent, or unless otherwise permitted by applicable laws and regulations for the protection of your personal data.
We collect anonymous data from every visitor of the Website to monitor traffic and fix bugs. For example, we collect information like web requests, the data sent in response to such requests, the Internet Protocol address, the browser type, the browser language, and a timestamp for the request.
Minors and children should not use Contently. By using the website, you represent that you have the legal capacity to enter into a binding agreement.
Personal Data We Collect
We may collect the following personal information from users of the website when the user visits the website, registers, places an order online, contacts The Unity Movement or participates in any promotions or questionnaires, which may include: –
- Name & gender;
- National registration identity card number;
- Race and religious beliefs;
- Postal address & telephone number;
- Email address;
- Medical information;
- Salary range;
- Contact preference; and credit card or bank account information
- Other personal data relevant to registration and/or provisioning of your account, surveys, promotions and/or other purposes.
In all cases, the details requested via the website are necessary to provide an optimal service to the user. In cases where the user does not, provide the requested details, we cannot guarantee that the information and services provided will fully satisfy their needs.
We only use your personal information to provide you the contently services or to communicate with you about the services or the website. With respect to any documents, you may choose to upload to contently, we take the privacy and confidentiality of such documents seriously. We encrypt all documents, and permanently delete any redacted edits you make to documents. If you choose to make a document public, we recommend you redact any and all references to people and addresses, as we can’t protect public data and we are not responsible for any violation of privacy law you may be liable for.
We employ industry standard techniques to protect against unauthorized access of data about you that we store, including personal information.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use the information that we collect to improve the content of our website by incorporating information that is relevant to our customers, to notify customers about updates to our website, to contact customers for marketing and sales purposes that are related specifically to their needs and interests and to communicate with our partners and franchisees. This information is not shared with other organizations for any reason, commercial or business, without your prior explicit consent.
By assessing this website and/or clicking the corresponding box, you expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that your details will be treated/used by us for the following purposes:
- Improve the shopping experience.
- For marketing and promotional activities, market surveys, trend and statistical analysis.
- Process your online orders, including the sending of e-mails and/or text messages to inform you of delivery status.
- Process order returns & refunds.
- Manage your account at https://www.theunityshow.com.
- Contact you if there is any problem with any of your orders or for other logistical reasons.
- Respond to your queries.
- Send you commercial information by e-mail, sms or mms to inform you of new products, new store locations, special offers and news relating to the website and/or The Unity Movement and its affiliated companies in general, newsletters and catalogues.
- Meeting any legal or regulatory requirements relating to our provision of services and products and to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to us or our affiliates.
- For the maintenance and upkeep of customer records.
- For credit assessments, financial and background investigation as and when deemed necessary.
- To administer participation in any contest/program related to the public organized by us.
- For security and crime prevention purposes, risks management, safeguarding The Unity Movement in the event of any claim, litigation, suits etc.
- For handling the report for lost item, customer complaints and taking appropriate action relating thereto.
- For any other grounds (personal data collected will correspond to such grounds or reasons).
If you use comments or feedbacks on our website, you should be aware that any personal data you submit there can be read, collected, and used by other users of our website, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We will not responsible for the personal data that you choose to submit in this website.
Protection Of Personal Data
We take necessary precautions, both administrative and technical, data security technologies such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms to prevent and safeguard your personal data against loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, usage, alternation or destruction. Furthermore, all transactions via the website will be performed via secure payment systems. Confidential payment details are transmitted directly in encrypted format (ssl and/or tls) to the corresponding entity.
Retention Of Personal Data & Access
Minors & Children
We will not knowingly collect personal data from children without insisting that they seek prior parental consent if required by applicable law. We will only use or disclose personal data about a child to the extent permitted by law, to seek parental consent pursuant to local law and regulations or to protect a child. The definition of “child” or “children” should take into account applicable laws as well as national and regional cultural customs.
Integrity & Correction of Your Personal Data
You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data you provide us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such personal data is kept up to date. We may request your assistance to procure the consent of third parties whose personal data is provided by you to us and you agree to use your best endeavours to do so.
Questions & Comments
Please send us your questions and feedback via contact us. You can contact us or reach out to us via the following social media platform:
THE UNITY MOVEMENT
we trust that you will consent to the processing of your personal data. By providing your personal data to us, you declare that you have read, understood and accepted the statements and terms herein. Thanks again for visiting our website and for placing your trust in us.